3DOcean White Soccer Player 9615tris 8515646
3D Model \ Sports
Sport \ Soccer \ Poly \ Teams \ Tris \ World \ Unity \ Details \ Game \ Football
3D Model - White Soccer Player 9615tris 8515646 by codethislab3D @ 3DOcean
3D Model \ Sports
3D File Formats Included: .fbx (multi format); Animated: Yes; Created In: 3ds max 2011; Geometry: Polygons; Low-poly: Yes; Materials: Yes; Poly Count: 9615; Rigged: Yes; Textured: Yes; UV Layout: Yes.
This model was realized using 3D Studio Max (version 2011) and default scanline rendering engine, so it is optimized for working in this environment.
We can not be held responsible for the use of this model in environments different from the recommended one.
The model is composed by quads and triangles distributed across the topology in a well balanced way.
The rendering shown was made using default scanline.
The rendering visible in the scene can be obtained just using the native file.
In the package is included a low brazuca ball.
MATERIALS AND TEXTURES.
Textures are 2048×2048 pixels.
All textures are in TGA format.
In the package are included 5 versions of team kit.
RIGGING AND ANIMATIONS.
The models are rigged using the standard 3ds max biped, with additional bones for the face, managed by a facial control. This facial control can be used only in the native file (3ds Max) to get the expression that you need.
The package includes 20 animations.
- Acceleration run (from frame 0 to 23)
- Backward run (from frame 24 to 44)
- Fast run (from frame 45 to 63)
- Mairseille turn (from frame 64 to 108)
- Free kick (from frame 109 to 209)
- Header (from frame 210 to 263)
- Heel lift (from frame 264 to 384)
- Idle (from frame 385 to 465)
- Intercept (from frame 466 to 506)
- Long pass (from frame 507 to 602)
- Overhead kick (from frame 603 to 692)
- Penalty shot (from frame 693 to 778)
- Run (from frame 779 to 807)
- Short pass (from frame 808 to 898)
- Slow run (from frame 899 to 927)
- Stop (from frame 928 to 951)
- Stop ball aerial (from frame 952 to 975)
- Stop ball ground (from frame 976 to 1012)
- Tackle (from frame 1013 to 1066)
- Throw-in (from frame 1067 to 1195)
The animations are not realized with motion capture.
Facial animations are managed with reaction manager.
The file .obj contains only the geometry (T-pose). So any facial morphing, rigging and animations must be created from the scratch by the customers.
The FBX format included in the package can be used as it is provided, and is not editabable. To get a similar quality of rendering images of the gallery, you must set the materials, lights and photo set independently.
Fbx of the soccer ball is included.
TESTED IN UNITY AND UDK!
For any questions or doubt please feel free to contact us.
Please don’t forget to vote the model. We would really appreciate it. Thank you!
White Boxer 7548 tris.
Keywords: ball, character, entertainment, football, game ready, jersey, jerseys, level of details, low poly, man, soccer, sport, teams, tris, udk, unity, world cup.