3DOcean Qubicle-Blender-Unity3D Character Workflow 12107742
Unity \ Unity \ Voxel \ Qubicle \ Poly \ Lowpoly \ Blender
3D Model - Qubicle-Blender-Unity3D Character Workflow 12107742 by carlosrovira @ 3DOcean
Animated: No; Low-poly: Yes; Materials: Yes; Rigged: Yes; Textured: Yes; UV Layout: Yes; 3D File Formats Included: .blend (blender), .fbx (multi format), .obj (multi format), .unitypackage (Unity3D); Created In: blender; Geometry: Voxels; Poly Count: 707.
Qubicle, Blender, Unity 3D Charater Workflow is a Voxel Character model and a PDF document tutorial all-in-one, that show you the workflow to integrate this three great tools.
- Qubicle, to create great Voxel models
- Blender, to rig the model created in Qubicle
- Unity 3D to get the final model in your game and integrate it with the Unity 3D Mecanim animation system.
- The Blonde Hero Voxel Character Model. Ready to use in your own projects.
- The 24 page PDF that explain the entire process of creation.
This tutorial is the result of lots of testing to get this three tools working together and get an easy and productive workflow.
The PDF is a step-by-step guide where you can read and see the results in a project left as simple as possible to get the work done.
Keywords: blender, low poly, lowpoly, qubicle, rig, unity, unity3d, voxel.