3DOcean Element3D iPhone 5S 6101726
3D Model \ Electronics \ Phone
Cinema \ Mobile \ Iphone \ Gadget \ Element \ Phone \ Smartphone \ Touchscreen
3D Model - Element3D iPhone 5S 6101726 by tomislavn @ 3DOcean
3D Model \ Electronics \ Phone
3D File Formats Included: .c4d (cinema 4d), .obj (multi format) ; Animated: No ; Created In: cinema 4d r13, cinema 4d r14, cinema 4d r15 ; Geometry: Polygons ; Materials: Yes ; Poly Count: n/a ; Rigged: No ; Textured: Yes ; UV Layout: Yes .
IMPORTANT: Please notice that we still cannot show .E3D file format in file information. The function should come soon according to Envato staff. Anyway, E3D files are included in this pack together with geometry files .obj and .c4d – as the title says!
Here I present you with my new unique project! One of a kind, exclusive on Envato – iPhone 5S Model for Video Copilot’s ELEMENT3D!
PREVIEW IMAGES ARE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM ELEMENT3D ENGINE
In this pack you will find 3 highly detailed models of Apple’s iPhone 5S in all 3 color variations! Every single detail was modeled by Apple’s specifications using latest Cinema 4D R15 and carefully assembled inside After Effects & Element3D plugin using native E3D materials and scene setups!
Each color variation is separated in its own .e3D preset file and can be loaded inside After Effect / Element3D project making it instantly ready for production! I have also included After Effects project files for each model configured with HDR lightning setup (HDR maps included!) so you can get exactly the same images just like in my preview without the need for post production or tweaking!
Geometry files used by .e3D presets are also supplied in .obj and .c4d formats (Cinema files have all materials included as well!).
01. Open After Effects and create new composition
02. Create new Solid layer and add Element effect
03. Import .hdr map from my folder into your project and drag it to the bottom of your composition – make it invisible if you don’t want it to appear in your scene background
04. Create a Camera layer
05. Click on Solid layer that you have just created and under Effects tab open Scene Setup in Element
06. Click on IMPORT inside Element3D scene setup
07. Choose my .e3D preset for the model that you want and press Open
08. Press OK
08. Open Effects tab for your Solid layer and under Element effect select Render Settings – Environment – Override layer and select your .hdr map that you want to use (the one that you added in step 03.)
09. You are set for production. Rotate your camera, animate – have fun!
If you have any questions or you need help with something, feel free to ask in comments or over my profile message.
Thank you for purchasing and please don’t forget to rate if you like it!
LICENSING INFO: By purchasing extended license, I hereby allow any Videohive author to use these models in their Videohive projects.
Check my other items in 3DOcean portfolio.
Element3D - iPad Air; Element3D - Apple Collection 2013.; iPad Air; Recaro Racing Seat; 24 Professional V-Ray Jewelry Materials; iPhone 5C; V-Ray Render Setup Collection 1-5.
Keywords: 3d, 5s, E3D, after effects, air, apple, cell, cellular, cinema, cinema 4d, cinema4d, copilot, device, element, element3d, gadget, iphone, mobile, phone, smartphone, tablet, tomislavn, touch, touchscreen, video.