GraphicRiver Full Business Plan Digital Template 11923015
Plan \ Business \ Presentation \ Corporate \ Page \ Transitions \ Startup
ePublishing Template - Full Business Plan Digital Template 11923015 by billydaflos @ GraphicRiver
Layered: Yes; Graphics Files Included: InDesign INDD; Minimum Adobe CS Version: CS4.
Full Business Plan Digital Template
- Fully Editable In Design Template
- 595×841 px (A4 Portait Format)
- Compatible (CS4, CS5, CS6, CC )
- Clean and Corporate Design for your Business Plan
- Ready Page Transitions (Export as Interactive PDF)
- Single Page Layout for sections
- White Page Border for easy Binding!
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Marketing Plan
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Personal Financial Statement
- Startup Expenses and Capitalization
- Financial Plan
- .INDD file (compatible with Adobe InDesign CC)
- .IDML file (compatible with Adobe InDesign CS4)
- .PDF Preview file
- Existence ( http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Existence-Light?q[term]=EXISTENCE&q[search_check]=Y )
- Diner ( http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Diner-Skinny?q[term]=DINER&q[search_check]=Y )
- Lane ( http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Lane?q[term]=lane&q[search_check]=Y )
- Calibri ( The typeface is distributed with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac and Microsoft Office 2013. )
- Mockups and images are not included & are used for preview purposes only
- In order to Edit this template you need the fundamentals of In design Knowledge! It is very Simple and anyone can do it even if he he is a starter of using inDesign.
- For CS4, CS5 and CS6 Versions of indesign please open the .idml file and then save as .indd with your version of Indesign.
- You can edit the charts either on illustrator or indesign. If you choose the second way you must ungroup them first!
Thanks for downloading “Full Business Plan Digital Template”
Inside the template file you will find help text in order to fill the business plan properly. Please give attention to any text frame! An example of help text is following.
General Company Description
- Mission Statement
Many companies have a brief mission statement, usually in 30 words or fewer, explaining their reason for being and their guiding principles.
- Company Goals and Objectives
Goals are destinations¡ªwhere you want your business to be. Objectives are progress markers along the way to goal achievement. For example, a goal might be to have a healthy, successful company that is a leader in customer service and that has a loyal customer following. Objectives might be annual sales targets and some specific measures of customer satisfaction.
- Business Philosophy
What is important to you in business?
- Describe your industry.
Is it a growth industry? What changes do you foresee in the industry, short term and long term? How will your company be poised to take advantage of them?
- Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies.
What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
- Legal form of ownership
Sole proprietor, Partnership, Corporation, Limited liability corporation (LLC)? Why have you selected this form?
Products and Services
- Describe in depth your products or services (technical specifications, drawings, photos, sales brochures, and other bulky items belong in Appendices).
- What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples, include level of quality or unique or proprietary features.
- What are the pricing, fee, or leasing structures of your products or services?
- Market research – Why?
No matter how good your product and your service, the venture cannot succeed without effective marketing. And this begins with careful, systematic research. It is very dangerous to assume that you already know about your intended market. You need to do market research to make sure you’re on track. Use the business planning process as your opportunity to uncover data and to question your marketing efforts. Your time will be well spent.
THE Business Plan - Multipurpose Digital Template; Social Media Strategy Digital Template; Digital Square Wedding Photobook Template; Digital Creative Portfolio Template; 100 pages A4 Digital Product Catalogue Template; My Business Plan Digital Template; Business Presentation Digital Template.
Keywords: a4, business, business plan, business presentation, corporate plan, corporate presentation, digital publishing, edoc, indesign template, interactive pdf, page transitions, plan, presentation, startup.