3DOcean Vray LightBox with Render Settings Preset 8354124
Render \ Vray \ Rendering \ Test \ Final \ Light \ Settings \ Soft \ Preset \ Renderer
Render Setup - Vray LightBox with Render Settings Preset 8354124 by ahalbaher @ 3DOcean
3D File Formats Included: .max (3ds Max); Animated: No; Created In: 3ds max 2014; Geometry: Polygons; Materials: Yes; Poly Count: 0; Rigged: No; Textured: Yes; UV Layout: Yes.
Light box is a lighting solution uses by photographers to get a great looking photos, realistic lights and shadows. This is the same solution.It’s the digital version.
- Render settings are included. Two render settings presets =>
* Studio test preset… use it to get best test renderings in very short time and it uses with “active shade” mode .
* Studio Final preset… use it at the end to get high resolution, high quality renderings like professionals.
- File Format : .max (3ds Max scene) and rps files .
- Easy way to get a realistic good looking renders.
- NO experience needed. just put your model inside the box and render it out, just easy like that.
- All lights are instances.
- Two Vray physical cameras ready to use.
- Enjoy it.!
How To use .
1. Place your model inside the box.
2. In the render setup dialog load the settings preset (studio test preset or studio final preset.
Shopping Cart; Boxes and Pallet.
Keywords: 3ds, 3ds ma, Vray renderer, best, box, final, final render, final rendering, light, light box, max, preset, ray, render preset, render settings, renderer, rendering, settings, soft, soft box, studio, test, test render, test rendering, vray, vray light, vray rendering.